THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Believe it or not...Ozzy is getting a hair cut tomorrow! He is going to a great place very close to where I live. He is getting shaved, bathed, his ears cleaned, and his nails clipped.

I warned the groomer that he will be quiet a project...he stinks and his hair is a mess!

Then on Thursday I will bring him into work for the first time!!! I really hope he doesn't pee on the floor...that would be bad. Lately though he has been top notch on going outside.

I will post pics of the spruced up Ozzy in about 24 hours!!! I hope he behaves himself.

*Can you believe he was ever that small???!!!! He looks totally different!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home