THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Ozzy Osbourne is doing great! I think he's now fully grown and he's starting to settle down a bit. He's very needy...a lot like this girl I know really really well....but he's a sweetheart. I think I'll take him to the park today to run around and maybe meet some other dogs. Oh...and if you haven't seen him in a while...I'm sad to report that he has developed a mad under bite (as you can clearly see in the above photo).

Who thinks he needs a hair cut?!?!?! (My kitchen floor is straight out of 1971 by the way).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home