THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


My friend Jessica Williams from the station is in Saskatchewan visiting her boyfriend Brad.

I dropped her off at the airport on Saturday and she was sooo excited!!!

I admire her so much for being able to be in a long distance relationship...maybe it's because she's 24 and much more mature than silly ol' me but I'm not sure if I could ever be in a long distance relationship. Am I lazy? Or just plain cynical?

Either way J-Dubbs manages to make it work!!! I think that's awesome.

I hope she meets a new friend whom we'll call "Tiffany" while she's away ;).

I miss J-Dubbs.....I love friends who let me sleep on them at 1am at Colin's house!

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

an oh so flattering photo... thanks! ha! Alas, no new sparkly friends on the trip...wasn't really expecting it though.
Can I just say you're SO cute...I love that you think I'm 'mature' at 24...HAhahahaha! Maturity has little to do with long distance (obviously, cause I'm sure not)..Brad and I are just right for each other, and totally dedicated to each other. I love him. Period.
oh, and I love you too! ;)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home