THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, September 24, 2006




The Prince George Cougar's home openers were this weekend and I went to both games on Friday and Saturday night! It was my first visit to the CN Centre and it is a great venue.

And beer isn't ridiculously overpriced....not that it affects me at all but it's nice for everyone else to not pay $8.00 per brewsky.

The Cougars won on Friday and lost on Saturday. There was a crowd of about 4,000 on Friday and 3,000 on Saturday. We get in for free to every game because we're on the Media list! So do the jocks from the other stations and it's actually nice to mingle with the competition.

Docc introduced me to his good friend Roo Phelps from The Classic Rock station in town. She came to the game with us and she is awesome!!!

*I was sad because the Cougar's lost 4-2 to Seattle on Saturday*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home