THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, September 30, 2006


I spent most of the day cleaning...

I cleaned the carpets and will probably clean them again tomorrow before taking the machine back to Save-On. I am now on the hunt for a coffee table and a side table. It will be back to the thrift stores Sunday afternoon.

Everything will be in ship shape when Dad and Marcus visit. Marcus is spending one night here on his way to Chetwynd.

Tonight it's off to my friend Carol's house. She's throwing a house party and it should be fun. I'm not too sure how late I'll stay out though....I truly enjoy being in bed by 11pm. Am I a freak or something?!?!?

PS - My hair looks awesome. Dad will not like it....it's very very dark. Don't worry Dad...it will be back to blonde soon enough!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home