THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, September 29, 2006




Last night was Thursday which means : Bowling night!!!

We had some first timers with us. Kyle and his roommate Scotty joined the fun. I was proud of myself because I bowled the best game of the night...149!!! Not too bad eh?! I think I might have to take my Dad 10 pin bowling here in PG because it is just the thing to do.

I was finally allowed to bowl on Colin - Docc - and Steve's team! TEAM: FREEDOM. I'm now on the hunt for a cute pink bowling shirt to wear next week. Value Village anyone????

*Remember kids....smoking is BAD*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home