THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


No more upset mornings-No more trying evenings-This American Dream-I am disbelieving-When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank-Gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride-For the lights of this city, they only look good when I'm speeding-I wanna leave em all behind me cause this time I'm gone-Long gone,This time I'm letting go of it all-So long,This time I'm gone-In the far off distance-As my taillights fade-No one thinks to witness but they will someday-Feel like a question is forming-And the answer's farI will be what I could be-Once I get out of this town-For the lights of this city-They have lost all feeling-Gonna leave em all behind me cause this time I'm gone-Long gone,This time I'm letting go of it all-So long,Long gone, I'm letting go of it all-Yeah, This time I'm gone-If nothing is everything-If nothing is everything I'll have it all-If nothing is everything then I will have it all - PEARL JAM "GONE"

*the song of my life right now*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home