THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, September 29, 2006


This morning I was taken to "Booster Juice".

Everyone at the station always talks about it and the people who work there are die-hard listeners. I had a yummy Strawberry drink which was very sweet.....but....

The boys made me take a shot of WHEAT GRASS!!!!

It was absolutely disgusting. The taste still lingers 6 hours later. And when I burp I can taste the dirty grassy muddy taste. YUCK!!!!

I hope it was worth it and my sniffles go away. Grass is for cows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home