THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, October 16, 2006


Heading to Big Gay Al's house tonight for PPV Canucks!

I'm at work right now just waiting for the boys to finish their on air shifts so we can get going. Today work went well. It was nice to be back on the air and I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I was being very cranky.

Everyone at work is trying to spoil me! Today I had donuts, and then got taken out for lunch to China Cup (my most favourite buffet restaurant) and tomorrow Brad is taking me to Booster Juice!

Mel from the SPCA came in today and brought the cutest lil' kitten! His name is Ryan and he's an 8 week old Tabby. He was adorable and snuggled up on my lap and was purring so loud and was so snuggly......uh-oh......I think I want a kitty.

Had a three hour nap today and didn't exercise.....but I did drink 2 bottles of water! And Jess and I are definately going to work out tomorrow.

In closing GO CANUCKS GO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great game by the Canucks last night. Must have been a happy group at Big Al's. Is everybody at the station getting together for the re-natch in Edm tonite?

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home