THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hi everyone. Still in Vancouver. It looks like I'll be here until Sunday evening.

Forunately Mom seems to be doing better! Yesterday she had a good day, and had an appetite, and didn't sleep as much as the day before.

I love that she still has an awesome sense of humour! And I even caught her singing the other day! Quietly of course, but still. She's a trooper I tell ya. She's probably having a pink popsicle right now.

Hoping today goes well.....I'm going to grab a bite to eat then go in to the hospital. My Aunt and Uncle from the island are over, and it will be nice to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home