THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 08, 2006


So my Dad has now left and gone home....and would you believe it?

He was on the same flight as the Vancouver Giants!!! And of course he told me they were all very nice, and polite. He added that I was too harsh on hockey players in my blog....but I stand by what I said. 85% of young hockey players are jerks. Let's call it the "Riley" syndrome.

I've been cleaning the house, getting everything nice and organized.

Tonight there will be a huge feast at Kyle's house! Everyone will be there. It's kind of exciting! My task is to make the salad....I guess Kyle got the memo that I can't cook. I appreciate the fact that he didn't ask me to make the......stuffing!? That sounds hard. And it could be worse, he could have asked me to bring cranberry sauce or something. But salad is important. And mine will be beautiful. I'll take a picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home