THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, October 05, 2006


Why would anyone date a hockey player???

Honestly. I have NEVER dated a guy who plays hockey and I NEVER will. Yuck!

Yesterday, my Dad (who's in town visiting) and everyone from work went to see the Vancouver Giants play the PG Cougars. There were puck bunnies all over the place.

Anyone who's with the media sits in section M (that's where we all sit)....it's also the same place where all the injured players sit in their suits (think they're the hottest things on Earth).

The little 16 year old girls know that the injured players sit in section M so of course the little hoochies come out in droves.....it's just pathetic and sad.

A source told me that the Cougars have a girl in every single city. They all try to one up each other. Yuck!!! And there are girls who'll do anything to get near those scum bags?! (I know there are probably one or two nice guys per team).

Sure they're hot and they play the national sport which is awesome and I love watching them play on the ice! But if one of them ever invited me to play off the ice....they would be greeted with a loud HELL NO.

*UNLESS IT'S MY DARLING JUSTIN POGGE - HE'S MY ONE AND ONLY EXCEPTION*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home