THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 01, 2006


It could have snowed last night!!!

It was freezing cold last night and this morning but it became warmer during the day.

I now realize that I am in serious weather denial. I have made myself believe that for whatever reason it just won't snow this year. I know it's stupid but I really can't imagine living in -30 degree weather. I'm quite scared. I have to turn the heat on in my house! Last night I slept in pj pants, a t-shirt, and my Hello Kitty fleece robe!!! I need sinus medicine asap.

Am I going to have to shovel my drive way at 5am? I can't do it! Do the machines do peoples driveways? I think the station should hire a driver to pick me up at 5:30 every morning. Sound fair? I know I sound like a spoiled princess.....

Why don't people hibernate like bears do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home