THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, October 05, 2006


To those of you who aren't familiar to Rock n' Roll Music....you probably don't know that Pantera is one of the biggest Metal bands in the world.

On October 22nd, I will have the utmost privilege of spending an hour with the drummer Vinnie Paul. I won't get to interview him...but i will get to take pics!

I am beyond excited. I have always dreamt of having a "Music Room" in my home full of Rock nostalgia and records, and cds. This will the perfect start to that collection.

I will hopefully get to have my picture taken with him and get him to sign a few things!!!

I am so excited!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home