THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, October 06, 2006


BAD NEWS:

My poor friend Marcus........

He was supposed to be here at 6pm tonight on his way to his new job in Chetwynd. Unfortunately I just got a terrifying call a few minutes ago from Marcus telling me he was in a car accident and is in Williams Lake Hospital. He's okay and really lucky. Only a few minor cuts and bruises. His truck, however, is not doing so well. The windows are all smashed and his luggage was strewn everywhere. Fortunately he has some cousins nearby who he can stay with tonight.

All I could tell him was that this is going to be a story he can tell his kids and his grandkids again and again.

Hopefully I'll get to see him tomorrow. Poor guy....... I hope bananas in pyjamas can lighten the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home