THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 15, 2006


Made it home safely.

I got super sick on the flight and was trying to hold it in. Walking off the plane down the stairs I threw up a little and then became very embarassed. So then I threw up in my mouth. I know that's gross. Sorry. It was awful.

Thankfully the "Mother of all Knowledge": Jessica Williams (J-Dubbs) was there and we took Ozzy home. I was a bit peeved because Ozzy was left outside near the plane (I could see this all through a window) for 25 minutes in the cold and the rain while they loaded the luggage onto the next flight. He was shivering when he came into the airport. Not impressed.

Today Jessica had me over for homemade cheesecake and Earl Grey tea. She takes such good care of me! Then I went to the mall and picked out a new pair of glasses and set up an eye test for Thursday.

J-Dubbs and I then went to Walmart, where I bought jumbo size toilet paper, and then......

I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!

You did not misread that. Jessica and I went to the gym. It was awesome! We're going again on Tuesday and I think I'll go swimming by myself tomorrow.

Despite having a great day with Jess....I do not want to be here anymore. I miss my family, my real friends, and Vancouver. I cried a lot today. But I feel better now.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

I love you honey, and I had a great day with you today. I'm glad you're back, but I totally understand where you're coming from being unhappy here. Completely. But I'm always here for you with tea and cheesecake, and remember: cheesecake is fine if you go to the gym...they cancel each other out...so gorge away!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home