THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, October 16, 2006


So today Mel from the SPCA was telling me about "Strutt your Mutt" happening this Saturday for a few hours and she's convinced me to do it! Hopefully Dan and Marcus (who'll be here for the weekend) won't mind. I think Ozzy has a chance of winning "Most Ear-Issistable", "Best Kisser", and "Cutest Puppy". I might have to buy him this doggy Elvis costume I saw the other day.....

Strutt Your Mutt Dog ShowOctober 21st, 1-4 pm at the PGX Barn. The first annual Strutt Your Mutt Dog Show. There are 10 categories and Ribbons will be awarded for first, second and third place. The winner of each category will compete for Best in Show.$5.00 entrance fee per category.

*This pic was taken after Ozzy's first haircut back in the summer*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozzy should be a slam dunk winner in the "ear- resistable" category.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozzy should be a slam dunk winner in the "ear- resistable" category.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home