THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, November 11, 2006


I know when I'm getting my holiday this December!

I have December 13th-17th off. And I could fly home or wherever on December 12th. I know I've been talking about this for ages but I really want to go to LA. More specifically Disneyland.

I don't have anyone to go with me because that is test time for my friends who are in school.

Dad...will you go with me? I'm serious. It would be fun for maybe 2 nights or something in Anaheim. Think about it! A father/daughter trip! Just like we did when I was in grade 7!

Everyone thinks it's crazy that Disneyland is the one place I really want to go to this year. May I remind you that I am a 20 year old who doesn't drink and can't tan. Mexico is out of the question.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

I'm a 24 year old who can drink and sort of tans, and I would pick Disney Land over Mexico! Never been, myself, but I've always wanted to! I hope you get to go with your Dad...that would be a lot of fun...afterall, it IS the Happiest Place on Earth!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home