THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, November 11, 2006


Uh oh....

I am sick. Officially. Hardly any voice, yucky cough, runny nose.

Drinking lots of tea! Not as good as when my Nanny and Grampie make it, but my tea isn't half bad.

I have this gross Dristan Nasal Spray and me being a dummy thought that when I spray it into my nose I should lean my head back.

So here I am spraying it up my nose with my head all the way back and guess what happens? It goes straight down my throat. I asked friends if they thought it was okay that it went down my throat and they said "Shouldn't be a problem. Don' worry about it". Then when I look on the bottle it says "If ingested contact a Poison Control Centre Immediately".

I'm still kickin' though so I must be okay! And now I lean my head forward when spraying that grossness up my nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home