THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, November 06, 2006


Back to work....

Waking up this morning at 5am wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Sweeping 8 inches of snow off my car wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Driving through the ice and snow wasn't as hard as I thought it would be (mind you I drive 3o km/h to the despair of all other PG drivers). The point I'm trying to make here is that I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.

It was so great to be on the air again. For the first time in weeks, I felt happy and excited about something. And Monday's are also fun because Mel from the SPCA comes into the studio with an animal. Today it was the cutest puppy named Shane. He was so sweet! He let me carry him around the station like a baby and licked my face every chance he got. I hope he gets adopted soon.

Work is good, and my little radio family is being very good to me.

Still missing home, missing Mom, missing family, missing friends, missing Brett.

Can you believe I've been here for almost 4 months already?!?!?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see that you are back in the swing of things after such a trying time.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see that you are back in the swing of things after such a trying time.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heatherrr!!!! i think YOU should adopt that puppy OMG he's soo cute!! i wish i could have hiM!! well i miss you soooooo much i msgd you on myspace too so check it out and msg me back!!! XXOOXXOO
your bfffffffff for 10 years and MORE KRISTINY B!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home