THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Vinnie Paul - one of the best rock n'roll drummers of all time - was a no show. He was supposed to come to the station between 1 and 3 pm and there was a good group of us hanging out waiting for him and he never came.

He did an autograph signing at some music store from 4-6pm but at 1pm there were 50 people there and then at 5:30pm there was still hundreds of people waiting to meet the drummer from Pantera.

I am disappointed. Oh well....

THE TRAGICALLY HIP ARE COMING TO PG!!! JANUARY 12TH....OK I'm happy again. And I get to announce it tomorrow morning at 7:10am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home