THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


I'm finally getting glasses tomorrow! I think I can blame any headache I have had in recent weeks on not having glasses. I'm sick of not being able to read street signs, or menus at restaurants, and I'm sick of squinting and seeing blur.

I have already picked out a really funky pair of glasses that are also quite practical and yes Dad, they are reasonably priced....not Gucci this time.

I also have to get my eyes tested at 6:45pm. Then it is Thursday....BOWLING!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to see the pins!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will all look forward to seeing a picture of you in your new glasses posted to the blog.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home