THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


So the concert last night was actually quite fun!

Krome didn't go onstage until 12:15am but they played a great show. I mean really, really, great! There were maybe 40 people there tops (Tuesday night in PG?!) but the boys rocked out and so did some interesting fans who were standing a centimetre from the speakers, headbanging like there was no tomorrow.

The guys were very cool, and friendly, and extremely appreciative of the support they've had from our music director G-Lo and 94X. I think one of the guitar players was being REALLY friendly as you'll see in the pics! And at the show he was winking and pointing at me and asked me what I was doing after the show (2:15am)um...sleeping for 3hours before going to work! DUH! Docc found all of this extremely hilarious. And of course pointed out that he was getting cozy with some other girls. Can't he let me have my moment to shine??!! JOKING!

Ahhh.....you can add "musicians" to the same category as "professional athletes". I would never date either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home