THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, October 16, 2006


SHOUT OUT TO MOMMY:

Hey Mom. Dad left two messages on my phone today....I am fine! Quit worrying about me! Okay I guess you can't do that completely, but you have better thoughts to spend your energy on than worryin' about lil old me. I am great, a bit homesick, but everything is wonderful.

I miss you and love you so much.

Hope you had a good day today! Dad says you're doing well. Eating lots of J-E-L-L-O? I think I might have to make some Strawberry jello later this week.

Sending lots of love your way Momma. Share some of it with Dad, Kelly, Neil, and Nan and Gramps. Not too mention all the rest of the family!

*Hope you like the angel babies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home