THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


I went out to the book store in PG and in one purchase I became "one of those women".

You know who I'm talking about. The ones who are smart, funny, kind, and cute and yet are single and no closer to figuring out the opposite sex than they were when their preschool playmate kissed them on the cheek and then force fed them playdough.

I bought my first "Self help" book. Not just any "self help" book but.....oh it pains me to write this.....a love "self help" book.

Perhaps you have heard of the book that's swept North America aptly titled:

"He's Just Not That Into You".

It's by one of the writers from "Sex and the City" who happens to be a straight male. He wrote this book about all the excuses guys make when the truth is they just don't like you that much. I've definately broken a lot of the rules in the book....and I'm only two chapters in.

I'll keep you posted on the book. It's definately interesting....and I'm beginning to think it might also be true!!! YIKES!

And the whole "getting married before I'm 22" thing?? Hmmm....not so sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home