THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Thursday - I lock my keys in my car. Totally stupid. I have never done that before in my life and then I could not believe that I could be one of those scatterbrain people who locks their keys in their cars.

Thankfully I was just picking up Docc from his place which is only a 15 minute walk away from my house. So we walked over and hoped that my old landlord would be there. He wasn't. Then we hoped that the tenant downstairs might somehow have access to my place. She didn't.

Now let me remind you that I'm on the second floor. One story up. With no other choices Docc boosted me into the air, I grabbed onto a window ledge (the window was slightly ajar) and hoisted myself inside. Only a few minor cuts and scrapes and the ordeal was over!

Now I'm a paranoid freak and make sure that I have my keys in my purse or in my pocket. But for a split second I kinda felt like a super hero being flung inside my building.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's OK, Heather. Everybody locks their keys in their car at least once. It takes an experience like yours to make sure it doesn't happen again! The best thing is to get into the habit of always locking the car door with the key from the outside, rather than hitting the "lock" switch as you get out.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Heather! You can call BCAA if you get locked out and they can open the car door without doing any damage. Love, Mom

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy you bully.... people who lock their keys are NOT scatter brains... i used to do it like every day :( i used up my BCAA free uses in like 1 month!!! hahah and it was because i had a habit of sitting in my car and listening to the song that was on and then when it finished i would just get out and forget about my keys :( OK not scatterbrains I SWEAR!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS that was from your bf KRISTIN KNAPP! heheh whooops

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS that was from your bf KRISTIN KNAPP! heheh whooops

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS that was from your bf KRISTIN KNAPP! heheh whooops

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS that was from your bf KRISTIN KNAPP! heheh whooops

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home