THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


SONG OF THE DAY:

Sheryl Crow - My Favourite Mistake

Your friends act sorry for me
They watch you pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game
Now here comes your secret lover
She'll be unlike any other
Until your guilt goes up in flames.

Did you know when you go it's the perfect ending
To the bad day I'd gotten used to spending
When you go all I know is you're my favorite mistake
You're my favorite mistake

Well maybe nothing lasts forever
Even when you stay together
I don't need forever after, but it's your laughter won't let me go
So I'm holding on this way

*Such a fantastic song....what's your favourite mistake???*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home