THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 22, 2006


So it's probably been at least 3-4 weeks since I shaved my legs and to be honest from the knee down - I sort of look like a dude.

My theory is that it keeps me warm and who really cares whether I shave my legs or not when I wear jeans all the time!?!

Brad and I talked about it on the air on Monday and the phones were ringing off the hook. Everybody seems to somehow be talking about it. I met two listeners on Tuesday and the first thing they said was "Can I see what your legs look like?". Then the next day the boyfriend of a staff member whom I'd never met before came up to me and said "I think Brad should shut up and stop bugging you about your hairy legs". Then same things on Friday night at the bar maybe 4 or 5 people asked about it and last night another 2 people asked me!!!

I think it's hilarious. And everyone gets a kick out of how willing I am to show people my hairy, hairy legs. I promised my guy friends I would shave them before Halloween. They're getting grossed out and I'm making them feel less masculine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh heathy that's sooo funnY! it truly has been your theory for as long as i can remember!! and you gotta stay extra warm in FREEZING PG!!! you're funny i miss you! xxoo kristin

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home