THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Yesterday Marcus and Dan came up from Chetwynd for a visit. It was so great to see some familiar faces and to catch up on how everyone from school is doing.

They had some hilarious stories about the characters from Chetwynd and they helped us all celebrate Big Gay Al's birthday.

On the way to the Tabor Sports Pub I got pulled over. I guess when 4 big guys are stuffed into a little Echo things look a bit suspicious. I gave the cop my license and registration and he did a background check and then came back and was super nice to me and told me exactly how to get to the Pub because I told him I'd never been there before and I was a bit lost. I'd like to think he listens to the Dogs Breakfast....but he was probably just a nice cop.

At about 11:45, Dan, Marcus, Docc and I went to Denny's and talked about radio for what seemed to be hours, and listened to Docc's intoxicated rambling (which is for the most part extremely entertaining). Dan and Marcus went home this morning, but maybe I'll drive up to Chetwynd and try to visit them before the snow starts falling.

Thanks boys for a weekend to remember...or in your case: Try to remember!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home