THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, October 27, 2006


It feels good to be home....or in Vancouver...

I don't know where my "home" is!!!!

Mom is doing okay. She's still all smiles and does the Jumble in the daily Province. She is getting lots of sleep. I know it sounds weird but I love it when she sleeps! My mom is notorious for talking in her sleep. It's actually really cute until it becomes loud enough that I have to wake her up!

Right now Dad is at the hospital and they're watching the Canucks in action. Oh poo, Alexander Ovechkin (?) just scored. C'mon Luongo....earn your keep.

The saga continues between Ozzy and Mickey the cat. He chases her around - she chases him around....Ozzy would love to be friends and Mickey despises him.

The plan for the next couple of days is to spend lots of time with mom, catch up on some sleep, and read all the books I don't have time to read back in PG.

Not sure when I will be back in that Winter Wonderland....but I will keep everyone posted! -Isn't Steveston beautiful???-

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

I miss you. :( But you would have had a terrible day today...it was snowy/slushy/rainy/icky/yucky/pooey/ugly/stinky/ummmm...yeah, that about covers it. Boo to today. I miss you. Love you, and take care. Call me whenever you darn well feel like it Missy!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home