THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Sunday, October 29, 2006



It is with regret that I must write that this morning my mom passed away, surrounded by her family.

It has been less than a year since she was diagnosed with Cancer and throughout her entire battle she fought the disease head on.

Her positive attitude, spirit, enduring strength and constant smile has made it easier on myself and everyone near her as she was (even in her tougher days) a complete pleasure to be around.

She knows how very much she is loved by her family. And I can smile knowing that she is at peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Love,
Jess

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful tribute, Heather.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your great loss. I know that you will miss her so much and I will too. She was a great friend to me and I will miss her for the rest of my life. I hope that you can find peace in your grief and that we will eventually find comfort in our lives again. My thoughts are with you and your Dad and K too.Please stay in touch and remember the good times you had with her and not today.Much love from Judy

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,

I was really sorry to read this today...You should be so proud about how she battled, and kept that positive spirit all the way through. When I spent time with her she was fun, caring and always seemed to have some great silly story to tell. And most importantly I remember how much she loves you, your sister, and you dad. That is all that mattered. Don't ever forget that...

12:50 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

im so sorry.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home