THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, November 11, 2006



Kelly got in safe and sound on Thursday morning.....

We went to Kyle's house to watch the Canucks get schneidered by the Ducks 6-0 and then we went to Strike Zone for our Thursday night ritual.

Team Freedom let the first game and I had the high score of 126. The David W. Memorial Trophy (I'm holding it in the picture) was in my grasp.

Somehow things changed in the second game and Team Freedom lost by A LOT! Congratulations to Scott for taking home the David W. Memorial Trophy with a score of 150! 4 Strikes in a row.....I wasn't even mad....I was impressed.

All in all it was a fun night! I think Team Freedom should practice before next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home