THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, January 29, 2007





What an awesome weekend!

I flew down to Vancouver again this weekend and had such a good time in the big city and back home. On Friday night I hung out with friends - on Saturday I went shopping with Kelly and had lunch with Kristin - went to Papa Roach - Art of Dying - It Dies Today at the Commodore - ran into friends at the Roxy - went to the Buck - on Sunday I went out for breakfast at the Pi - and had dinner with family.

Papa Roach was insane! I wasn't a HUGE fan before the show but on Sunday I went out and bought an album and have been listening to it non stop. God....I miss Vancouver. I need a job there that has to do with music and I will be the happiest girl alive. A little piece of my heart breaks when I can't make it to a show. Honestly....concerts are my life. Thanks to Ryan Bloom (stage name) - Ian & Jon Findlay for taking good care of me Saturday night. You boys got my back.

*I ran into a few friends from the FOX! And Bloomfield was a sweaty mess! And Jon looks like one scary dude*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home