THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, January 18, 2007






Today was possibly the greatest day of my life...and it's not even over yet!

I spent a good half hour with Ricky, Bubbles and Julian aka. The Trailer Park Boys. Wow...I am totally in LOVE with Ricky. He smells like liquor and bubble gum! They were interviewed by G-Lo and Colin Pearson. They were in character for the radio but hearing them talk off the air was hilarious! Bubbles looks and sounds so different when he's not being "Bubbles".

They are in town for New Wrestling Nation tonight at the CN Centre and everyone from work is going and I'm SO excited. This is going to be a good night....

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

you and ricky make a cute couple! ;) (oooh, I shotgun Julian!)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home