THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007




I have been meeting so many cool people from UNBC!

On Saturday night, my friend of 7 years from back home - Tynan, took me to his UNBC Residence Masquerade party. It was a semi-formal so the girls all wore heels and dresses and the guys were all dressed up as well. It was so much fun!

We all hopped on a bus at UNBC that took us downtown and we had a group of around 12 people. There was lots of dancing and fun!

I definately love my job, but at the same time I do feel strange to be a career woman at the age of 20. I sometimes feel like my life is too "grown up" for me and that I just want to go to school and be like normal young adults. But again, I LOVE my job. And by going to the UNBC events and hanging out with students, I feel like I'm not missing out too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home