THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Monday, January 08, 2007





On Sunday Brett was kind enough to take me to my favourite place in all of Vancouver...the Vancouver Aquarium. I think we've gone twice a year for the past 3 years! I can't get enough of it!

It was chilly but not as busy as I thought it would be and it seems that everytime Brett and I go there, we always get lucky and see the Octopus! This time he was right up against the glass.

After the Aquarium we drove around and saw all the trees that had fallen down. The park looks totally different....in some areas there are more trees down than there are up. It made me sad to see all those trees, some are hundreds of years old!

As usual, a weekend trip to Vancouver doesn't feel like long enough. I'm sorry to all the friends I didn't get to visit...I'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Heather!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home