THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, January 06, 2007




I am back to my normal blogging self! My thanks to Jess for keeping you updated during my concussion.

I got into Vancouver yesterday at 6:oopm. Brett...yes Brett! picked me up from the airport and we headed to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. After a quick stop at Wendy's on Cambie we managed to find a parking spot on the street, on a Friday night, when there's a home Canucks game, that was literally one block away from the Queen E! I was prepared to dish out $15 for parking and it cost us 60 cents.

After running into some good friends from the Fox! (Hey Mandy, Heather, and Chelsea!) we went inside and tried to find our seats. I thought we were row 19 on the floor...and my jaw dropped when the usher told us to walk up two flights of stairs and that we were upper balcony...I was momentarily devastated...until I realized that we were in the FRONT ROW of the balcony! And we were Right Centre. I wouldn't have traded tickets with anyone. In my opinion they were the best seats in the house.

Incubus rocked! Loved the new stuff off their Light Grenades album and the old stuff (Wish You Were Here, Megalomaniac, Talk Shows on Mute). I was shocked that they didn't perform Pardon Me but I left happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

glad it was a good time! and might I add, you look smokin honey!

4:47 PM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

Tag!
(it's all explained on my blog) Love ya!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home