THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Saturday, December 23, 2006




Two days before Christmas....weird. It doesn't feel like the Holidays at all this year. I forced myself to decorate a bit and I've been cleaning my house like crazy. I'm even considering "vacuuming"! (Oohhh....ahhh).

On Monday afternoon I'm going over to Hartleys - 94X / The Wolf Sport's Director - house for Christmas dinner. He and his wife are very kind and I can't wait to eat a good meal!

Thankfully, I've been plumping up a bit and eating a lot of treats that people have been bringing in to the station. Yesterday I lived off of donuts, cookies, brownies, and peanut butter balls.

Now this might sound strange but my music of choice for the last few days has been Bob Marley! I've had his Greatest Hits album on repeat non stop for a few days and it's helping me keep an upbeat mood and it makes me think of Summer! Only 6 months away.....6 months! I can do it!

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Happy Chanukah. Peace & Love.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

Bob looks so festive! I know you'll have a nice time at Hartley's. Have a wonderful couple of days off, and give Ozzy a tummy-rub for me! Love you!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home