THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006






Back to the real world...

I had a WONDERFUL vacation. It wouldn't have happened if I didn't have such an amazing family.

Melinda and Stuart welcomed me into their home in Orange County, California for 3 days and I had such a good time. It couldn't have been better....unless I had more vacation time so I could stay for longer!

We went to Disneyland twice, Laguna Beach, and I got to spend quality time with my awesome cousins Evan and Cameron! Too much fun!!! Disneyland is all dressed up for Christmas and it put me in the Holiday mood.

The weather was great, everything was just perfect. I was spoiled and so grateful to be blessed to have such kind people in my life.

And their kittens are cute too. Sissy and Bear....hope they haven't ruined the Christmas tree yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you had so much fun!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Heather!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home