THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Today Brad and I headed to Save on Foods in College Heights to collect donations for the Salvation Army.

We were there from 10-12pm, Gary was there from 12-2pm and Don will be there from 2-4pm. I love doing stuff like this! It's an easy way to meet some new people and feel more involved in the Prince George community. Sounds lame but it's true!

The Country bums from the Wolf are also doing the same thing at a different Save On Foods and we've challenged each other to see who can raise more money. I think 94X will win. I feel bad for the Wolf jocks because they had to stand outside, but Brad and I were inside the entrance - nice and warm.

Congratulations to Curtis Pope and his wife who welcomed a baby girl into the world at 2:25am this morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home