THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006



94X - Wolf Christmas Party!!!

Saturday night was our Christmas celebration. Every single employee was there and we reserved an entire restaurant downtown.

We had a three course delicious dinner and then went to our Engineer's house for a party! I bought a new pair of high heels....really high heels but they didn't give me blisters and now I want to wear them everyday....but naturally I stick to my snow boots.

Jess did my hair! I think I should let her do that more often. The GM came up to me and said "Heather, I can't believe you look like a girl!"....I think it was a compliment!

It was quite the party though...as Colin described it on my show yesterday "Imagine a semi-truck driving straight into the world's biggest gong with an atom bomb being dropped at the exact same time". I guess that means it was fun!

PS - I was drinknig a Shirley Temple (such a nerd).

4 Comments:

Blogger *M* said...

Your hair looks beautiful! Jess used to do mine all the time and I would just plonk down in front of her and she would work some magic. I miss that. Now all mine looks like is straight. Or up. Or straight! I'm boring.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

i like parties.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Jessica with you in the two pictures? I didn't recognize her at first.

7:48 PM  
Blogger It's Me! said...

you look mighty pretty there honey!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home