THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, November 30, 2006


YAY!!! I am having a great morning...

I booked a flight home in January (there was a ticket sale! $99 each way)!

I'm flying home on Friday, January 5th at 4:45pm - Brett will pick me up from the airport and we'll head straight to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre to see...

INCUBUS!!!! (Wish You Were Here is one of my all time favourite songs)

I wanted to see them in 2003 when they came to the Pacific Coliseum but I never bought a ticket. Today I bought 2 tickets on the CFOX presale. Row 19 on the floor in the Right-Centre section. Not too shabby.

I'm beyond excited. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

And Dad....don't worry....cheque's in the mail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will see you there!
i got seats in the GA section... the first 4 rows! wooot!
and then we're going to seattle to see them the next night.
they will be my 3rd and 4th incubus shows.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home