THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Thursday, November 23, 2006


Snow snow snow. All I ever see is snow!

Here's the view from outside the station. It's pretty but try driving in it! Poor Ozzy. He runs outside, down the stairs, pees for .3 seconds and then runs back up the stairs and cries to be let inside. He needs a new sweater...that must be it.

I'm a bit nervous about driving to the airport. The roads are scary. I drive 30 km/h and everyone in PG hates me. I'm thinking about making a sign and putting it in the back window that says

"It's my first winter here. I'm getting used to driving in the
snow so please be patient. Go Cougar's Go!"
Good idea?

I apologize for the layer of filth on my car. Please forgive me.

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Me! said...

if people hate you for driving slow then they're jerks. I drove 40 all the way to work this morning. You should get Ozzy some winter boots!

1:01 PM  
Blogger *M* said...

i always drove slow in pg...and guess who never put her car in the ditch? me!! drive slow and don't let them bug you:)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home