THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006







Happy memories!!!!

Starting at the top:

- Sunset at the beach on my 3rd Anniversary with Brett

- Brett and I on Galliano Island

- Girl's trip to Whistler last Summer

- Meeting Jeff O'Neil, Charis and Cpt. Scotty for the first time

- Fundraiser for the BC Cancer Society at the Buffalo Club

- Brett and I at the Sasquatch Music Festival

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blonde hair sure looks great..... :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home