THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, November 17, 2006


Bowling was great yesterday.

It was an extended "Team Freedom" vs. The Listeners. A group of listeners came out and it was really fun. Our lane kept having problems so we all recieved free game cards!

I took tons of pictures so they will be up shortly.

I was in bed around 11pm and had a good sleep, maybe too good. I slept through my alarm and woke up at 6:03am. Worst feeling in the world.

I was at work by 6:13 which is pretty impressive since it takes 8 minutes to drive to work. And I didn't speed.

I feel gross right now. In the same clothes I wore this morning which are some of the same clothes I wore last night. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!!! I know it's gross but you know that awful feeling?

I went home from work at 1pm after a great lunch with G-Lo at Wendy's, and slept until 5pm. Now I'm back and work with lots of stuff to do....I better get on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home