THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006




The snow has been falling on and off today. The roads are slushy and it's not too cold.

Yesterday was ridiculous! There was a wind warning in effect and it was gusting at 90 km/h! I honestly thought my big bay window was going to smash. Ozzy was scared and snuggled up to me on the couch as I watched "The Notebook"....such a great movie.

Taking it easy today. I didn't feel very good at work (after slamming back horrid Dimetapp cough syrup straight out of the bottle) and left at 11:30am. Next thing I knew I was waking up and looking over at my clock next to my bed and it was 3:45pm. Sleep is good.

Going to bed early tonight. Lots to do tomorrow - grocery shopping - cleaning - and going on a double date with Colin and his new lady love Jen. PS - she's really awesome! We're going to Tokyo Sushi and then fulfilling our Thursday night ritual of bowling. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home