THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006



I had a great weekend despite being a bit sick.

Went to the Cougar's game on Saturday night and then chilled and watched American Beauty.

On Sunday the boys from Chetwynd came down and we went out for sushi and then to Borat (for the second time).

We then went to G-Lo and CWP's hockey game which they won 7-2. We then went to Colin's house for a litte game of Drink. It's played on a ping pong table and if the oppenent hits your glass you have to take a sip - if the ball lands in the glass you have to drink the whole thing. Quite fun actually....even though I just watch.

At around 3am the party was still happening and Gary and I were having some of our great chats and then count on Docc to want to go to Denny's. We went....it was ridiculous. We left a nice tip.

Slept in until 2pm on Monday, didn't get out of bed until 3pm! I felt like a real 20 year old....it was awesome.

*Those pictures are what Denny's at 4am looks like*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had been there. Sounds fun!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home