THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Last night was great!!!

Brad "Big Dog" had Gary, Docc and myself over to his place for dinner. It was soooo good. Chicken wings, pasta, salad, and cookies!

We watched poker for an hour, went to G-Lo's house for a bit and then went to Borat (my third time)!!!!

Needless to say everyone loved it, it was wonderful even the third time around.

At Brad's house I somehow thought of Wilford Brimley: the guy who's in those Diabetes commercials and pronounces it "DIABETUS". I'm not sure how it got into my head but I just kept thinking about it all last night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 times! Wow! I saw it on Sunday. Did you hear that the fraternity jerks (who pick Borat up in their mini motorhome) are suing because of the "mental anguish" they've experienced since the release of the film? I say serves them right!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS It's hamuchan but I forgot my login info :0(

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home