THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Friday, November 17, 2006


I'm coming home for a quick visit!

I leave tomorrow morning at 7am and shall return on Sunday night at 7pm.

Lots to do!!! I'm feeling very busy and very overwhelmed. This has certainly been a crazy month.

I can't wait to see my dad, my nanny and grampie (I'm Welsh!), and my friends. I want to see a lot of movies, work on the scrapbook, and remind myself what grass looks like.

Ozzy won't be coming this time. I've asked some friends to dog sit for me so he'll be in good hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home