THE ROCK REPORT

In an attempt to stay in touch with friends and family... I unveil my personal blog! This will be a place where you will be able to track my progress. I've gone to the Great White North and back to Vancouver and now I'm slowing things down in the Surf Capital of Canada - Tofino. Expect daily updates and photos of what I am up to. And being a pop culture vulture....don't be surprised to see a sprinkle of celebrity gossip thrown in. Let's slow things down and set our clocks to Tofino Time.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Can't wait for the second week of January!!!

January 12th - THE TRAGICALLY HIP

January 14th - JAMES BROWN

January 15th - SNOOP DOGG AND ICE CUBE

94X is presenting Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube at the CN Centre. It's going to be ridiculous. And there's the possibility of a "meet and greet" but we won't know until later. People in town seem pretty excited about it and so am I! It will be fun for the whole family!!! JOKING! A guy called the station and said that when he went to a Snoop Dogg concert there were parents there with their 10 year old kids who had no idea what kind of show they were going to. This one is definately for the 16 and older crowd. Wow....I feel old saying that. Weird.

"Drop it like it's hot.....drop it like it's hot.....drop it like it's hot...."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to see S-N Double O-G?
Unbelievable...Guess its that past time you both share so well ;)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home